Mission of the Heart Ridge Retreat and Cultural Center:
To provide a place where people come together to look at all of reality with the hope of discovering what is good, true, and beautiful in God’s world.
Heart Ridge will offer presentations, panel discussions, workshops, exhibits, performances, weekend retreats, and summer vacation experiences as well as a place for individuals and groups to work, study, create, collaborate, pray or simply rest.
Following St. Paul who encouraged the first Christians to "Test everything; retain what is good,” at Heart Ridge we are interested in all aspects of life. We desire to facilitate encounters between people who look for and appreciate what builds up individuals, connects people, and is “worthy of praise” in the arts, sciences, politics, literature, history, philosophy, theology, the media, technology, education, and business.
Heart ridge Retreat and Cultural Center Offerings:
1) Heart Ridge will offer Weekend Spiritual Retreats.
2) Heart Ridge will offer presentations, workshops, seminars, and classes throughout the year on a variety of topics.
3) Heart Ridge will offer periodic festivals, concerts, and shows featuring musicians and artists.
4) The Heart Ridge Summer Program will continue these types of programs and offer vacation options for families and individuals. (See Sample Schedule)
5) Heart Ridge will be available for rent by diocesan and parish groups, ecclesial movements, schools, non-profit organizations, and businesses for retreats, training programs, and conferences.
6) Heart Ridge will offer individuals private, self-directed retreats.
7) Heart Ridge will have a modest working farm.