To provide the opportunity of encounter and retreat for renewal, restoration, revitalization, and reconnection with God, others, and oneself in a Catholic atmosphere of loving hospitality.
- We want to help people unplug and take some time away from screens and technology.
- We want to facilitate the restoration of souls through prayer, quiet, beauty, and nature.
- We want to encourage the revitalization of relationships by providing opportunities for conversations and recreation.
- We want to educate and open up the conversation by providing workshops, training series, and professionals who will speak on a variety of topics relevant to our faith, society, and culture.
- We want to spark creativity by encouraging and supporting the arts and humanities.
We're Keith and Tami Kiser, your retreat guides.
We've experienced tremendous growth in both our faith and in our relationships through retreat experiences. Spending time together and with God, especially in the beauty of nature, has opened us up and has strengthened these bonds. It is our hope to provide these opportunities for others.
Keith has spent over 25 years as a headmaster of a Catholic school counseling and instructing not only students, but teachers and parents, as well.
Tami, besides raising a family, has been involved in planning women conferences and retreats in her diocese; and internationally to thousands of women online. She also is an author and speaker.
Together, we are the parents of 10 children, and 9 grandchildren.
Our patron saints are Our Lady of Guadalupe, St. Joseph, and Sts. Louis and Zelie Martin. And our mission is dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.