Thank you for visiting our site and your interest in Heart Ridge Ministries. We have exciting plans and new developments as we are taking our online ministry and website to an actual "site." We have purchased a property and are getting ready to begin. Please read our values below and browse the website. For the latest news and information on the Retreat and Cultural Center be sure to like and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Over on our blog, we have run a series of articles on how we came to our new retreat place location, as well as the series of videos featuring the different places at Heart Ridge (Still in progress.) The videos highlight the potential of this retreat place, as well, as giving you a glimpse of the work that lies ahead.
Please send some prayers our way!
We believe that Heart Ridge can become a place of healing, a place of rest, a place of creativity, a place of community. . . a place to find God. We also would like it to become a place where culture and faith can meet.
· Wonder, awe, and the discovery of the Mystery in the ordinary realities of daily life
· Familial bonds, deep friendship, and meaningful community
· Artistic pursuits that reveal the human condition and the beauty of creation
· Music (in all of its genres) for what it awakens in and reveals about the human heart
· Critical thinking and judging one’s experience according to the true needs of the heart
· Collaboration aimed at fostering the common good and bridging the cultural divide
· The restorative power of time spent in nature
· Local farming, sustainability, and ecological responsibility
· The heritage of our region as expressed in its folk art, customs, cuisine, and music
· Technology and media that communicates the truth and helps facilitate real-life connections
· The Roman Catholic Church with Mary, Our Mother, all the saints, and rich traditions,
through which to see the world and encounter the presence of Christ.
“Whatever is true, whatever is honorable,
whatever is just, whatever
whatever is lovely,
whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.” (Philippians 4:8)"