Pass It On: Video series for Catholic Parents
The Pass it On video series includes online access to all 15 presentations from the Pass It on video conference for Catholic moms. Suitable for moms groups, but also parent groups, as well. Can be used in parishes or schools or individual couples. A downloadable discussion guide is also included.
Here are the presentations you will see:
- Danielle Bean talks about how Learning in the Family is important for growth in faith and life.
- Colleen Duggan shares how Love in the Family makes your children learn to love God and gives ideas for growing that love.
- Katie Kimball talks about Healthy Eating in an easy-to-understand-and-pass-on-to-your-kids way.
- Lindsay Schlegel has a few things to say about the importance of teaching our children Manners.
- Cam Fradd gives the reasons why Community is crucial for both us and our children.
- Celeste Behe speaks about Forgiveness including overcoming her own struggles.
- Lisa Mladinich talks Chastity in a beautiful and positive way that we'll want our kids to understand.
- Marge Fenelon makes Mary accessible and real for our kids so they can develop a relationship with her.
- Campus Ministers, Michele Houmis and Gabe Lewis give insight to what helps Teens adhere to the faith.
- Kathleen Billings encourages us to build Strong Marriages and how that can affect our families.
- Tami Kiser shares how to give your kids faith or Trust in God to get them through the ups and downs of life.
- Keith Kiser talks about the importance of Beauty in your families' lives to bring hope and faith to your children.
- Allison Gingras presents practical ways to use those Sacraments to keep your kids close to Christ.
- Steve Ray gives us a glimpse of ways that his family lives a Joy-filled faith.
- Heather Johnson encourages families to try to get more Prayer into their lives.